day 3 and i just give in 80((

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misswinkytinky, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. misswinkytinky

misswinkytinky Full Member

slimming world
    been feeling really ill and a banging headache so i just give in and had a bag of chips with bbq sauce and a fishcake and 2 slices of bread... now i feel sick and fed up.. :cry:
    going to start again in the morning but i know that i will not lose anything now this wk:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aw hun, nevermind. Just remember how you feel right now & use that when you want to cheat again. It's aminor blip & only day three....

If you get back on it 2m then I'm sure you'll still lose. x
  4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

it's a blip, try again tomorrow stick with it and the weight will fall off in no time!! X
  5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hi Michelle,
    What's done is done! Now you have to decide you want to be slim so much more than you wanted those greasy chips etc. Don't bash yourself now drink loads of water, and get back on the wagon. Everytime you fancy a cheat, list in your head all the resons you CHOOSE not to eat...
    Good luck for a new start tomorrow
  6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Don't despair - just remember what your feeling now (to stop it happening again)....drink loads of water and start again, you may not have done as much damage as you think......chin up :)
  7. misswinkytinky

misswinkytinky Full Member

slimming world
    thanks all, i,m back on track this morn.. headache has gone... feeling really lightheaded but ok... so i,m now thinking positive... went on scales this morn as well and i have lost 7lbs since monday (on my scales) wohooooooo x zillions
  8. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Keep going my dear. It's really hard and only us here really understand. Chips aren't even nice! Hope the headache goes away soon.
    Just think what you can achieve in the next 100 days (Christmas) if you just try a little bit harder! 7lb is excellant, so you need to keep going and not blow that amazing loss.
  9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Definitely keep with it, day 3 is the hardest, so if you remember that for this time, try and use that to get through the day and once you get to day 4 things should start getting better. Good luck x
  10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Keep drinking the water to help with the headaches and flushing out the toxins. Well done for getting back on track straight away.
  11. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Stick with it hun, I've been on and off since June but only managed to stick to it this week...its day 4 for me now and I've just seen the scales and feeb fab. Take care and be positive x x x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.