Day 3 and I'm feeling good.....

minnie_me

Hey all I've made it to day 3 and I'm feeling good! Went out last night and had a great night. Even when one of the group I was in went up and bought crisps for everyone! Luckily I just said they gave me heartburn so no questions asked! :p

Well done you! ;) Was going to go out last night but didnt think I would be able to cope with all the temptation. Am finding it hellish cooking for my family at the moment, everything they eat looks and smells soo delicious!:(
Day 3 is here and am coping quite well, am waiting to feel a bit more energised, am a bit weak and tired at the moment.:p:p
Cant wait for my first weight in, take care x
:talk017:

Hey Flame, yep that's really hard alright dealing with all those smells !!

I was quite tired yesterday, but I'm not too bad today. It'll probably hit me later though :p

The only problem I seem to be having is that my tummy is sore. I think all this liquid is too much for it to handle !! I know it will get better though.

Yeh, me too. That will spur us on into the next week. Role on Friday !

Look after yourself x

You two are doing great on this. Just get through this first week and that first weigh in will really spur you on.

Well done for resisting the crisps last night, it does get easier, really! The cooking will get easier too. I found cooking for the family really helped me get over my cravings too. You will eventually really enjoy the cooking.

Stick with LT 100% and it will work wonders.

Thanks MiniB :thankyou:

Hi,
You are half way through the first week, now it gets easier - you have done the hard work. Well done to you both and can't wait to see your weight loss posted here. Good luck.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin. I can't wait to have one week over, lol. I struggled a little bit this evening, but partly my own fault for leaving it too long to have my last shake. Didn't waver though, so I'm pleased with myself :D

Thanks for the encouragement, it means alot.:D This forum is great isnt it, am actually looking forward to logging on and reading peoples experiences and WI's, very infectious and inspiring! Hope everyone is still on the diet wagon, take care xxx;)

Back