Day 3 and missing food

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for not replying sooner.. have been away working.

Thanks for all the advice, it is appreciated. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I don't have a partner to swap with or family to buy/prepare food for.

I've been away with work in Dorset, and stayed in a hotel Monday night. All was going well until I spotted the free biscuits - and I ate them. I was devastated afterwards and called my mum to admit what I'd done. To be honest, if there were a full packet of biscuits and not just 4, I may have eaten all those too. I obviously have a long way to go in getting over my terrible relationship with food.

First weigh in tonight (should have been last night but was on the road back from Dorset) and I think I've done well... I measured last night and have lost 3" from my bust, waist and hips!!! My suit trousers I wore yesterday now fit perfectly whereas usually they were tight with fat bulging over the top. It is the TOTM now so I hope that doesn't have a bad effect.

Oh, I found out what the wedding meal is: Veg Soup, Lamb and apple crumble. The only thing I like is the soup! I think its going to be very easy to not eat any of that!! :)

Thanks again ladies

C xx

Back