DAY 3 AND STRUGGLING

micheleking

ON DAY 3 AND struggling to stick to it today... feelin shakey, dizzy and gen.. like crap!!!:mad:

Stick with it, after the 3rd day it gets easier

Hey hon

This is the time when your old habits will try and tempt you back with their promises of instant gratification and comfort. DO NOT GIVE IN. Sit down with a piece of paper and write out why you are doing this (but rather than give them a negative spin like sentences starting with I hate, I can't, I don't turn them positive I want to, I'd like to etc) The writing down is important as it refocuses the mind and motivates it towards the target. It really does work!!

Also try distracting yourself from the temptation with a hot bath or a self manicure or pedicure .. some sort of self-nuturing treatment. I know it sounds a bit "new age" to self-nuture but being nice to yourself in these ways helps the process.

Totally normal side effects you are experiencing. Stick with it and it will get easier.

It will get easier Michelle, I promise.

Hi Hun

Ive just finnished my 1st week and 3rd day was tough but honestly if stuck to 100% by the 4th day its much easier ..

i still find it hard smelling the foods i like and seeing people eating my fav crisps .. but the way im ooking at it is i will have achieved this all on my own for me no1 else.. it is all down to mind set just wish i could do this with the fags too lol xx

thanks all... roll on day 4

Change your signature statement from "I want" .. to "I will" :)

hey , dont up ! I always find day 3 by far the toughest . Its like your body is fighting to stay out of ketosis and by tomorrow it will have given in and good old K will be with you :) Take some paracetamol if you have a headache , r drink some water and go to bed , likelyhood is you will feel loads better in the morning :)

Back