Day 3 and struggling

I'm on day 4... Yes you can do this....

1 day at a time Hun... After a while it will be 1 week at a time...

It gets easier after you have been to first weigh in

And if your struggling cone on here and talk xxx

Keep going, dont give up! Days 3 and 4 are the toughest, get through those and you will start to feel good. You will be amazed at your 1st weigh in I promise x

Hi hun, keep at it - you'll be so pleased you did in a few weeks. It really does get easier. I hardly ever feel hungry now & I'm thrilled with every single pound that goes. If you feel like you're weakening, come talk to us!

I am on day 3 and it is awful been feeling hungry all day and feelse like I want to faint. Up to 4 litres of water already for the day. Think it is an early night for me and hopefully I will feel better in the morning

Hiya
Definitely keep going, I'm 'only' on day13 but I'm finding it ALOT easier now than first few days, this coming from someone who has NO willpower normally!!!I posted the same thing as you on here around day 3 so you can do it!! As everyone else has said keep logging on and everyone will give you the support and motivation that you need but may not be getting from 'real life' friends!!!!
X

Day 4 & 5 were my down days but feeling full of beans again now I'm through it, so keep at it as it does definitely get easier!

Off to bed. Feeling lighter which is great. Really want to keep going! Roll on day 4 xxx. Thanks for the support guys

I'm nearly 8 weeks in- I promise it gets better. I feel really good about it now. I'm not hungry at all, and I rarely even think about food. I'm able to help my friends cook and everything!
There were points in the first few weeks I really wanted to give up, but I'm so glad I didn't, it's SO worth it.

Good luck!

Your doing fabulously, congratulation. I'm day 10 and had awful day yesterday. Taking it one day at a time. You are an inspiration, I keep thinking about May for my little ones communion, but think day by day is a better way to go!

Back