Day 3 and Struggling :-(

beaky31

Hi all, all was going well until today and i`m only on day 3! All i can think of is food and i felt really sick and shaky until i just had a bit of my bar. I`m drinking plenty of water but im having to really fight it today. Im hoping tomorrow will be a better day, i really wanted to get to the gym tonight but i just dont think i`ll have the energy :-(

really stay away from the gym until your body is stabilized and in ketosis!!! you dont wanna hinder your loss because you have worked too hard and put your body into starvation mode!!!!

hang in there and up your water intake - tomorrow or day 5 you should hopefully hit ketosis and be buzzing!! You can do it!! you have made it this far!

Thanks Chellywelly i feel like im going crazy sat at work and trying to concentrate on numbers when i have images of food flashing through my head lol must be strong must be strong!

You can do it! Once you're over this hurdle you'll feel so much better! Try to think of all the lovely thing you'll be able to wear and how great you'll feel once you've lost the weight!

The thought of wearing all my "skinny" clothes is motivating the crap out of me!

i know exactly how you feel! and the guy who sits infront of me always make himself the most amazing lunches and its torture lol!

ive been trying to work hard in work.. but it hasnt really been happening lol!!

Aw you poor thing I know there are some mega hard phases you can go through with cravings. And like Chelly said, don't go to the gym, you've got to listen to your body. It's quite a drastic change it's going through in those first few days/weeks of exante coz it's a pretty drastic diet isn't it. So you don't want to wear yourself out and then you'll really crash and have to start all over again.
Think that cravings are always temporary and once you've pushed through one you feel so much better for it afterwards and it'll give you strength to not give in next time either.

@ killercurls

Same here!! I'm not thinking (yet!) of clothes I could buy when I've lost a certain amount of weight, I'm just really looking forward to all my lovely clothes I already have and that have been under wardrobe arrest for ages. They've not seen the light of day in so long, I can hear them cry at night.

Lol My desk is by the door into the office and down the corridor is a small kitchen area and i can smell all the food people are making themselves for lunch its torture lol

i know exactly how you feel! and the guy who sits infront of me always make himself the most amazing lunches and its torture lol!

ive been trying to work hard in work.. but it hasnt really been happening lol!!

Thanks for the advice girlies im determined im going to do this! I`m going to go for a walk and get away from the lunch time smells :)

Back