Day 3 - Can anyone help me through?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lana, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Lana

Lana Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    Im a re-starter at CD, having lost 24lbs on LL/CD for my wedding in May, I've gained 21 of those lbs back. :(

We want to start trying for a baby asap and said we will in the new year if I get my weight back down (don't want to be even bigger!).

Problem is, I can't manage many of the food packs anymore, they make me want to throw up, Choc was the only one I could have, now even that turns my stomach! What shall I do????? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Lana,

I'm a newbie here (day 7) so can't offer too many words of wisdom but can totally sympathise with the wanting to hurl over food packs thing. The first 3 days on this for me were really tough and I gagged at the prospect of every shake/soup and while drinking them.

All I can suggest is that you drink water before and after them and just try and get them down you. It will get easier - it did for me. Now I quite look forward to my packs and even enjoy them.

Best of luck chick

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Or you could split each shake into two and add more water to them?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.