Day 3 - Can anyone help me through?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lana, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Lana

Lana Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighterlife Total
    Im a re-starter at CD, having lost 24lbs on LL/CD for my wedding in May, I've gained 21 of those lbs back. :(

We want to start trying for a baby asap and said we will in the new year if I get my weight back down (don't want to be even bigger!).

Problem is, I can't manage many of the food packs anymore, they make me want to throw up, Choc was the only one I could have, now even that turns my stomach! What shall I do????? :sigh:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers
    Hi Lana,

I'm a newbie here (day 7) so can't offer too many words of wisdom but can totally sympathise with the wanting to hurl over food packs thing. The first 3 days on this for me were really tough and I gagged at the prospect of every shake/soup and while drinking them.

All I can suggest is that you drink water before and after them and just try and get them down you. It will get easier - it did for me. Now I quite look forward to my packs and even enjoy them.

Best of luck chick
  4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Or you could split each shake into two and add more water to them?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.