Day 3...can I do anything with the tetras?

Bananas

Gold Member
Well I'm onto the start of day 3. Went to bed hungry but that had gone when I woke up this morning. Not feeling dizzy but really tired and dont think I'll be able to move today.

Nothing I wasnt expecting.

Just having some water just now. The bad thing is that the thought of having a CD meal is not appealing :( Will have to have a good look at the recipes to see if I can improve them. I feel I have to almost force the stuff down to avoid tasting it. :(

I'll have a tetra this morning. Was thinking of adding some hot water to the choc one and making it into a hot drink but worried I'll ruin it.

Any ideas???

Gem

I've tried the shakes with hot water, sure the tetra's can be watered down and had hot, this time of year it'll definitely help! I haven't tried any of the other recipes yet so let me know how you get on, I'll be interested to know.

The choc orange shake was lovely as hot chocolate I just blended it with a bit of cold water in the blender and then added boiling and stirred well it was way more filling than they usually are!

Dont know if you like ice cream but I always put my tetras in the freezer, take them out about 1hr before you want to eat and there you have a great icecream!:D

Yep, I vote frozen tetra's are amazing! but let them go rock hard and get them out quite a lot in advance otherwise you'll be chipping away for hours!!! a bit like ice cream though, hubby loves me having mine keeps me quite for about an hour a night!

I add hot water to the choc and banana tetras they are both lovely, as also has been said you can make icecream with them. I also use them as milk in my coffee can get about 4 coffees out of 1 tetra.

Oh sounds lush!!! I will be trying that!

My CDC said shed call today to see how I'm getting on, might ask her if I can swap some packets. Is it okay to do that???

My CDC said i could swap some if i wanted to but i really just got a selection of everything to see what i liked or disliked. SO far, the only thing im not too keen on is the cappucino made with hot water but i do like it made with cold water. It seems to taste more powdery with hot water for some reason

I found to have the cappucino shake hot I had to add a spoonful of coffee.

Im going to get some tetras next week and mix a mousse so i can make some thing different up.

I do like the sound of ice ceam though - sounds fab!

Back