Day 3 - failing is not an option!!

LillyLulu

Help... I'm on day 3 and it's as hard today as day 1... I could do with a lift!

I am hoping to lose 2.5 stone before I go on holiday in September, I'm on 3 products a day and a 200 calorie meal!!

Any advice would be gratefully received! x

All I can tell you is it gets easier!! Day 3-4 is still tough, you may not have got to ketosis yet. I'm starting week 5 and honestly motivation and setting mini goals has helped me. Stay strong you can do it!!

Hi hun i am on day 4 and i feel great ! yesterday was a killer i nearly ate my own arm just keep going and it will get easier i was ready to give up yeaterday but today after being weighed i have lost 8 lbs in 3 days !!!

keep it up, you can do it :)

hayley

It's average a stone (14lb) a month so I've been told, I lost 23lb 1st month, have 18lb to go in 6 weeks. I set mini goals for myself, that helps IMO

Agreed. What is your stating weight/height?

I am half way through before I reach my main goal and I lost 2st and 5 pounds in my first month. Though I am drinking 6+ litres of water a day.

Good luck!!

I'm 5 ft 3 in and starting at 14.5 want to lose 4 stone in total!

I'm only drinking 2 litres a day - maybe I should drink more?

Thanks for the advice x

i have ten stone to lose !! but i have been drinking alot of water i think thats why my loss is so good :)

I drink 3.5-4 litres a day, be careful not to go over board with water, it can be harmful, drink 3 litres see how you feel, if woozy light headed then rethink and drop to 2.5.

Thanks I will up my water in take.... It so reassuring to know I'm not the only one on this diet!

Good luck to you both as well x

Stay strong and focus on what your goal is. You will wobble (normal) weight loss will falter around af, and sometimes it's emotional but so worth it!

Back