Day 3, feeling a little sick & I cant poo!

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
I couldnt get to sleep last night. I was awake until gone 3am (no, I wasnt playing pacman:D)

Feeling quite sick after my first shake :mad:

Also desperatley need a number two, but it wont budge. I need to buy some fibreclear today.

How long until it works?
I have senokot and ducolax in the cupboard already, but dont want to take these in case they effect the LT?

:confused:

i believe you're fine to take both those other laxatives hun, i took dulcolax last time when i was on LT and it was fine for the diet. i think others take sennakot too so i'm sure you'll be fine.

i have phases like that when you feel sick after your shakes and cant face them i find trying to make them colder and thinner makes them more palateable (sp?).

hope you feel better soon! xxx

I wanted check on here, as the chemist said I wasnt allowed to take anything other than fibreclear. Is this just their way of making more money maybe?
I just want to get everything right, so I can have a good loss each week.
The first 2 days Ive felt fine, the shakes have been ok, but today I felt really sick and had to force it down.
Im hoping 'lunch' will be much better. x

fibreclear i found worked better if i doubled the dose (2tsp rather than 1), not tried anything else but plenty of others here have and think there are a few 'allowed' products as sarahlou says :)

good luck! hope you're all clear soon ;)
sparkling water or black coffee may also help.

you can take senokat or ducolax, fibre clear did not really work for me. I preferred senokat, some people have a reaction to ducolax so I did not risk it.

yes dulcolax can be fairly aggressive - it gives my terrible stomach cramps but it's quick and sometimes that's what you need in this situation!! xxx

yes dulcolax can be fairly aggressive - it gives my terrible stomach cramps but it's quick and sometimes that's what you need in this situation!! xxx

I suffer from IBS, and would normally use sennokot.
I purchased Ducolax to try, and I found it to be quite 'violent'. Very painful cramps that lasted long after the 'predictable relief'.
I thought it was just me! :D

I suffer from IBS, and would normally use sennokot.
I purchased Ducolax to try, and I found it to be quite 'violent'. Very painful cramps that lasted long after the 'predictable relief'.
I thought it was just me! :D

definitely not just you! i havent been brave enough to use them on this round of Lipotrim! i find that if you up the water literally glug an extra litre quick - that's often enough to get things moving! i dont know if it's a different problem with IBS though as i know very little about it.

Hi Indie Raindow, I too get the dreaded can't poo. It has even brought me to tears!

I use Senokot Max stength and take pysillum husks. This has helped a lot. I'm only going once every 3-4 days but I find that enough to keep me comfortable. From going from a regular as clockwork once a day type a gal to every 3-4 days takes some getting used to but has freed up a bit of time to do other things ha!

Sorry your not feeling to good but ketosis will kick in and my palet changed and the shakes taste good now
as for no2 i went 2 days after i started and not been sinse i think drastic action is needed :eek: but my normal habit isnt much better and can go a week i'm on day 14 now though :eek::eek:

debz x

as for no2 i went 2 days after i started and not been sinse i think drastic action is needed :eek: but my normal habit isnt much better and can go a week i'm on day 14 now though :eek::eek:

debz x

Owchy!
Im not regular, maybe once a day, or once every 3-4 days.
Ill have sennokot tonight ans look forward to 'predictable relief'. Or at least I hope so.
I dont hink Id cope with once every 2 weeks. Thats gotta be uncomfortable? :eek:

You can use laxatives as well, so I wouldn't be too worried about using them.

The shakes make me feel sick some days & don't other days, so that's a normal occurrence I think.

Hope things get sorted, good luck for the rest of your first week!

Hannah

Yes the fibreclear is good, but do not use it if your constipated because it will make it even worse - its a bulker!!! :S

Fibreclear should be used everyday as in like a supplement to help prevent constipation and obviously the fibre in it will help you go.

The sennakot is good and does work just make sure you drink plenty of water after taking them. Havent used ducolax yet. :D

dulcolax worked a treat but please only take one as it can be unpleasant after 2:sign0007::hitthefan::hitthefan:double the relief lol x

Does anyone know if we can take Senokot High Fibre (used to be called Fybogel)? It's the only thing that works for me, I get terrible pains on the left side and completely get bunged up, even with fibreclear (sorry for too much info!)
It's Isphagula husk, with no added sugar or anything, except sweetener. :cross:

I got laxitives from boots and they were very bad for my tummy I was in very bad pain. Then I got fibreclear and that worked pretty fast and did not feel anything. The pharmacy have samples. I would suggest you get one and try it out first. That is what I did.

Hope it helps and sorry if this was advised before as I did not read replies.

Dulcolax Perles!!

Try Dulcolax Perles, different from the regular ones and really do not cramp, they just draw (lots of) fluid into the bowel.

They are tiny little gel capsules, instructions say you can take 2 to 4 depending on your needs, I took 3 at bedtime and they worked about 15 minutes after getting up at 7 for work..

My advise take them at a weekend..I had two BM's before I went to work but had to detour two more times in the car with real emergencies...talk about liquifying effect!..lol
I'm glad i had some "protection" in my handbag!

Back