Day 3, feeling fine how will it get better if its not bad?

vampalicious

Silver Member
this sounds like a daft question but, i dont feel hungry, i dont feel tired, i dont feel like eating, i dont want food, i have drunk 4 litres of water a day,my breath stinks lol my ketosis sticks are dark pink, if its meant to get better after day 3, then how? i feel fine lol
and discovered that banana, strawberry and fruits of the forest are great!

welcome to the world of CDing! yep if you feel like you aren't hungry, feel on top of the world, drinking water etc......its wonderful isn't it!

this sounds like a daft question but, i dont feel hungry, i dont feel tired, i dont feel like eating, i dont want food, i have drunk 4 litres of water a day,my breath stinks lol my ketosis sticks are dark pink, if its meant to get better after day 3, then how? i feel fine lol
and discovered that banana, strawberry and fruits of the forest are great!

Hi vampalicious :)

I am so pleased for you that all is going brilliantly and that you've found some flavours that you like! Welcome to the wonderful world of ketosis..lol

. Did you ever have a go at a hot Choc Mint in the end? :)

Lacey..x :D

hey hun, its prob because you got into ketosis so quickly!! once you're there, its pretty easy going really - just having the willpower not to eat after that! glad ur feeling good :) xx

Good init?!

xx

thanks everyone, yes its great! ive been in ketosis before when i did atkins and when i was on duromine slimming pills when i didnt eat for days at a time ( they are banned now!)
so i recognise this horrible taste in my mouth!

Lacey yes i did have the hot choc mint, but i hated it lol, i have realised i dont like the shakes hot, having it hot brings out a discusting flavour in them to me anyway! ) So im going to stick to cold ones from now on!

you go girl!

lol thank you! x

Back