Step 1 Sole Source Day 3...finally doing this woohoo

Have2Shrink

Hi guys,

I posted here a few weeks ago when I was starting the cambridge diet but I messed up again and again.
BUT.... I have finally gotten into it and I am on day 3 :) I am loving the products and I think that is why I am finding it pretty easy.
Addicted to the vanilla rice pudding and the apple and cinnamon porridge. I also love the chocolate mint shake :)

I'm so happy and I know that I can do this long term now. Hoping to be in ketosis soon :p

Rice pudding? Have I somehow missed a rice pudding product, I am quite excited at the thought I could have something new to try.

Glad it is going well, it is strange how sometimes you are just in the zone and it seems the easiest thing in the world.

Rice pudding is my fav product at the moment too, I love it with some curry powder mixed in :)

Rice pudding? Have I somehow missed a rice pudding product, I am quite excited at the thought I could have something new to try.

Glad it is going well, it is strange how sometimes you are just in the zone and it seems the easiest thing in the world.

I think it is a new product Chlo :) I see a lot of people saying they don't like it but I absolutely love it. It's sweet and it's like having a proper dessert :)

Ya it is strange but great :p I find it really easy until it hits 5 or 6 p.m but then I just fight it out and i'm happy again the next morning :)

Rice pudding is my fav product at the moment too, I love it with some curry powder mixed in :)

ooooh I have to try it with curry. May I ask what curry you use/brand of curry? :)

You defo should try it! I was craving curry, it is one of my fav foods so this has made the diet much easier! I use Bart's hot curry powder, but I don't think it will matter as long as you use a powder. It's a bit like a curry risotto :)

You defo should try it! I was craving curry, it is one of my fav foods so this has made the diet much easier! I use Bart's hot curry powder, but I don't think it will matter as long as you use a powder. It's a bit like a curry risotto :)

That sounds amazing. Curry is one of my favourite foods as well :) How much curry will I add to it?

I usually have half a teaspoon, any more the curry gets quite overpowering! Enjoy! :)

Back