Day 3 - had a banana

lufinn

I was doing really well and was in ketosis last night & this morning but this evening when I came home from work I was sooo hungry that I had a banana. It was only a small one though.
Then about 2 hours later I made a muffin from the chocolate mix (had a pint of water first) and ate it with a cup of tea with a small amount of low-fat milk. Delicious!
I feel great now - really full, maybe a bit too full.

Have I messed it up?

Thanks,
L

If your really hungry you must try and stick with protein foods. Fruit & Veg although healthy can be quite high in carbs, bananas being on of the higher ones which is why they are recommended to have before exercise when not on CD.

saying that 1 bananas not going to spoil anything!! just remeber to stear clear next time :D maybe reach for the cucumber instead!

Good luck xx

Also what you could do, is have an extra pack, if your very hungry. That should help and would be giving you the right nutritions as well

I'm sure you won't have done much harm. Try making some jelly - it's my lifesaver! Also, If I'm really hungry I make a big bowl of veg and munch away!

Thanks for the replies. I knew I was going to eat something so I tried to go for the healthy option that will also fill me up but I knew in the back of mind that a banana was probably the worst of a healthy lot (if that makes sense!). I kind of wish now that I had tried the muffin first because I think that would have done the trick.
I haven't got the flavourings or mix-a-mousse yet but I'll be getting them on Monday so hopefully that will help the cravings.
Thanks again.

Back