Day 3, having a bit of a tantrum xD

KnittyWitch

Hai you guys :wave_cry:

only on day 3 of SS at the moment and really craving yummy things, it's soooo tempting to give up, I can't get pizza out of my head atm... it seems like such a long way away to get anywhere, the past 48 hours have been soooooooo long, and then I realise how much more I have to go xD I was fine up til about 10 minutes ago, then I burst into tears xD

Anyone cheer me up? :D <3

Aww knitty witch!! I found day 3 the hardest (now on day 5) I had to just go do a puzzle or something and drink loads of water. It does pass *promise*

How are you now? X

Awww bless you <3 Still the same now, trying desperately to distract myself but no luck so far D: Have sent a text to my cdc to see what she says <3 Thankyou so much for your message though, it made me smile :D Well done! Huggles to you :D x

Stick with it. Days 3-5 are the worst, after that it gets a hell of a lot easier, promise!

Stick with it the first week is hard but be strong, go for a bubble bath moisurise paint your nails or something! It'll be worth it when you see the result if your first weigh in! Good luck :)

I find a hot bubble bath with a good book helps. Or a good film. The thoughts are a pain, but they are just thoughts. Don't feel bad about it. Look how well you have done. Every hour is a new high score on the game of weight loss. You can do this!
What do you like doing in the house? do you have a dog to hug and play with... or something you never have time to do? you could do your hair and nalis as if you were going out, look really good for no one other than you? that helps me.. um... It will be bed time soon. Maybe a hotwater bottle to hug?

I think like you I will end up crying because this is such a journey. But day 3!!! doing well! look how far you have come from when you decided to start this. I'm on day two, so by this time in a few days you will be the one able to say been there done that, and be telling me it will get easer, and I can do it :D :D I will need it lol

Awww you guys are all so lovely :D Thank you so much :D *huge huggles to everyone*

I did get in a real state, had a huge paddy over it, caved in, and ate a pizza and said to myself, screw it xD

But that's not really how I felt D: And a few hours later i'm feeling motivated and ready to get back on it first thing tomorrow :D I'm a bit worried about that cheat, but i'm hoping that since it was still less than i'd eat in a normal day, it won't have too much of an effect - just need to get back into ketosis now and stay there! :D

And awww bless you Firelass - keep it up, you're doing great! :D We shall just take it a day at a time together, hehehe :D

Thanks so much all of you, especially for the awesome ideas, and huge huggles :D xxx

Hiya Hun that's exactly what happened to me sat its so hard but your doing the right thing :)))) bet u still have an amazing weigh in xx

Awww thankyou Pookie - i'm feeling MUCH stronger this morning, going to plough on now that the bad is out of my system :D just having my shake and water - my only current concern is that my CDC must think I am COMPLETELY bonkers with all the emails she's had xD But i'm determined.. that has to be a good thing :D <3 Thankyou lots and keep it up! :D xxx

Hi knittywitch, how are you doing now? Hope you are still going strong 100% x

Hi Hun,
I'm right here with you on day 3. We can do this, please don't give in. If you need a good cry have one, that's fine and I'm sure you'll feel better after. I'm feeling emptier and less bloated already and I like this feeling... I'm sure you must be feeling it too. Come on don't undo the hard work you've done so far.

Bless you guys - Hugs to you Rossi and Tia :D I've been absolutely fine since this. :D I did have a cheat on that evening, (oops) and thought I was going to give up but I was right back on it the next day, and i've been perfect since then! :D Tomorrow is my weigh in so we shall see, heheh! :D Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragements! We shall do it together, hehehe! :D Keep it up ladies :D xxx

Bless you guys - Hugs to you Rossi and Tia :D I've been absolutely fine since this. :D I did have a cheat on that evening, (oops) and thought I was going to give up but I was right back on it the next day, and i've been perfect since then! :D Tomorrow is my weigh in so we shall see, heheh! :D Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragements! We shall do it together, hehehe! :D Keep it up ladies :D xxx

Aww, glad you were able to get through it misses!! Its hard to be motivated all day. I've had a wobbly day today but I've got to now being 100% so ill not cheat now. Had a wee course tonight and the biccies and sweets were going round constantly and I just said no without thinking. Felt really great about myself when I realised! Also baked a choc cake and wiped my hands when I spilt a bit and didn't lick any spoons or bowls-so amazed by that as I'd usually eat half the cake batter lol. Can't wait to hear how your WI goes!
Cheryl x

Thankyou so much Nicx and Cheryl :D That's awesome Cheryl - well done!!! :D Amazing stuff :D You are right to feel great, heheh! :D I've not had tooo many hurdles - my mum is very sweet and always tries to avoid eating when i'm nearby xD My weigh in is 3pm, yay!! I'm super excited :D Thanks so much for your support, you guys! :D You're awesome :D

Back