My Dukan Mission to a size 10-12

lostit

I am struggling to find UK Dukan support so I’m glad I found this hopefully will find buddies for our journeys 😄

I’ve yoyied 30 years all my adult life I’ve lost huge amounts of weight in chuncks every year I lose 40-70 lbs and regain it - the last 5 years I’ve been doing skim and save mainly and lose 40-70 lbs a year and regain = a total loss and regain of 250 lbs 🤬
In 2016 I lost 63 lbs regained and I was a size 12
Then 2017 I lost 42 lbs and regained most of it

This year I started Dukan as I liked keto but high fat killed my IBS D so Dukan popped up and now I’m on Day 27

I lost 8 lbs in 6 days attack
Week one cruise I lost 4 lbs
Week two cruise I lost 2 lbs
Week 3 scales are laughing at me stuck on sts but I’ve pmt symptoms and I have Mirena coil so I hope it’s that and water retention ?

I’m 48 so I know menopause will be waiting for me soon

I walk 40-60 minutes a day but I’m restarting Wii Zumba soon

Would love to hear from anyone who is also doing this ❤️

Week 4 = 3rd cruise week
= STS boo
TMI no loo for several days so maybe that’s why plus totm symptoms but have Mirena coil so unsure if it’s water retention from the monthly shark

I’ve still lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks well now 4 so I hope the scales move next week- scales aren’t a liner but they help you stay focused with drops.

Cruise day 23 PV day 💪🤪

Seems I’m all alone in here

Well I’ve gauned 1.5 lbs HOW
I’m tracking calories too 1000-1200 a day
Maybe as I can’t go to toilet 2 times a week instead 2-4 times a day ( the joys of ibs d )
I’ve womens stomach ache maybe it’s totm gain as I have Mirena I wouldn’t know.

If this doesn’t work I will cry or switch back to low carbing as I’ve still got 43 lbs left to lose. 😫

Seems I’m all alone in here

Well I’ve gauned 1.5 lbs HOW
I’m tracking calories too 1000-1200 a day
Maybe as I can’t go to toilet 2 times a week instead 2-4 times a day ( the joys of ibs d )
I’ve womens stomach ache maybe it’s totm gain as I have Mirena I wouldn’t know.

If this doesn’t work I will cry or switch back to low carbing as I’ve still got 43 lbs left to lose. 😫
I am still here!:D

I haven't posted for ages but still on plan! In fact i am very proud of myself for sticking with it! I've been working crazy shifts and have had exam stress so am doing well. The trouble is the scales are moving so very slowly. I seem to keep loosing and gaining the same 2 lbs so not impressed withe that. Over the years i have adapted dukan to what i had learnt i could get away with but after no movement on the scales i decided to re read the book. I have been having full fat dairy as much less carbs but it seems this is wrong. I also had convinced myself i could drink vodka on the weekends... it used to work! Not so anymore by the looks of it. So today i have gone back to being positively angelic... for some reason though i am VERY hungry today. Really hoping to see some movement on the scales soon as it's a brutal plan to follow without success!

How's it going? I've done Dukan before in 2012 lost 3.7 stones and slowly I regained 2 stones so going to try to get back down again
Started today so fingers crossed I get there! Hope your doing well x

Back