Day 3 Headache from hellish

size102b

Banned
DAY 3:
Headache from hell drinking water and weeing for england lol :rolleyes:
My tounge is well odd I must be in Ketosis its the same feeling I got on CD and LL SS?
Feeling tired but not sleeping (not CS)
So glad Im on day 3.......Where can I get the CS cookbook ??xx
HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE TODAY?

Hi - day 3 for me too and I too woke up this morning with a sore head, feeling tired etc and still feel the same now at luchtime! It gets better......x

Hi - day 3 for me too and I too woke up this morning with a sore head, feeling tired etc and still feel the same now at luchtime! It gets better......x

Snap Im glad Im not alone (dont take that I want you to feel ill I dont xx)I remember on Cambridge I was really ill on day 3 think the snacks help and the evening meal too look forward too?
Did you weight yourself ?xx

Hi - I'm getting stupid, today is day 4 (started on Monday)! Head feels a bit better now, just getting ready with my little girl to go up to school to collect my son, the off to a swimming lesson with them both, back home and get tea on, hubby home after 6pm, then it's bath/supper/story/bed - can't wait, then we can sit down to a chicken and ham salad!

I have had a peek at my weight this morning and according to it, I've lost 6lbs since Monday!!!! I can assure you though it's all water - I'm peeing like a mad woman, even up once or twice in the dead of the night, which I've not done since I was pregnant! Still, need to get rid of the water and glycogen first then get rid of the fat!

How about you - stepped on the scales yet?

Back