DAY 3!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on day 6 now lisa

It has got a lot better i promise and i felt justlike you on day 3 we must both persevere if we want to suceed...i have been looking at the before and after photos for inspiration as well as thinking and looking at all the clothes i could be wearing 6 months from now if i stick to it...i am sure it will feel a lot better to be slim than it tastes to eat!!!!!!!!!

so whens you first weight in? are you excited?

weigh in tomorrow!!

Yes i am excited ut worried its the totm and i always weigh heavier plus i really really want to eat badly today and it is my birthday tomorrow...usually go out for nice meal etc...sob sob

bless that must be an awful feeling cause we all want to eat and get sozzled on our bday... i have a friends bday a week on sat and im dreading it but it cant be as bad as your own

Go for it! I know it is hard and you really want a sandwich etc. but think of why you are doing it. It will be worth it in the end. Once you have gotten through the first week and you have your first weigh in, the results will make it worth while. When you think you have a weak moment ask yourself why you are doing it and take a look at your beautiful children!

everyone is amazing on this site
and i really think i couldnt be doing it without out

2 days off!!!

I got very down and have not followed cd for 2 days...now feel like a wimp and am going back on!!!

I am really low now and dissapointed in myelf....

Back