Day 3! Hour by hour! Sign in here!!!

Hi ladies!!!
I'm rev'd up and ready to go, just about to start on my water (ugh i hate water) but i'll be out until about lunch time so no temptation for me too.

Paula for me its giving me a buzz, i'm ready to do this and i'm thinking thin woohooooooo. How long you been on it hun? me only 6 days but they do say once your past the first couple of weeks it gets easier and your mood lifts.

Hi care bear,i have been on this for 9 weeks, but been of it 3 times due to holidays.I was suppossed to be going to oz today to live but my house fell through so im waiting for it to sell.I had my leaving party at the weekend so lots of alchohol and food.So this is my first day back on hubby is doing it as wellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh ok 9 weeks! wow OZ fantastic, sorry about the house falling through hun. Are you still in ketosis hun? if your not that might be part of the reason your feeling abit down combined with the none sale of the house.

You were on it for 9 weeks( i'm inspired to stick to it,thank you) so you know you have it in you to get back on it and i'm confident you will too. Good luck for the rest of the day

hugs
sally

I'm in too, ketosis fairy came this morning, woohoo.

Day 5 for me, showing about 7-8lb loss so far, thats helped me no end and will hopefully give me full determination to see it through the day.

Paula, I've been so close to giving up the past couple of days, but found yesterday, after joining this thread that I was challenging myself to get through the hour. It didn't make me depressed, just helped me through the day.

Will sign in later.

I think I need to join too, Ive been a disgrace the last week I need to get my bum in gear :sigh:

3 litres down, and I'm still going strong! :)

am feeling a little hungry, and am not looking to going to 'lunch' for a colleagues b'day, but I will be strong!

I shall enjoy my peppermint tea and try not to drool over everyones meals! :p

keep up the good work everyone :)

Still here too, about 3 ltrs down. Picked tiny piece of chicken off daughter's sandwich and it was in my mouth without thinking. Quickly binned it without chewing and off to have a pack or bar as I've just realised I've not had any yet.

Hi guys,im bloody cold and fed up.Just bought some scales so hopeing thats going to keep me on track.Hows everyone doingxx

Still going, nearly 4 ltrs, sick of toilet visits though. Still not had any packs/bars as been sorting girls room out to keep me busy. Am going to try to do my wee boy's tonight and then I'll be fine this evening as well.

Keep going everyone.

Back