Day 3 & hungry

gillyella

Hi all, I don't like to be negative.. But today has been quite hard since afternoon kicked with pangs & cravings... :( last two days were a breeze... But I suppose it's to be expected.. I suppose I'm just missing my comfort eating!!!

On a good note weighed myself & so far 6 lbs down which is a huge motivation!!

Also my niece's 21st is on the 17th & I'm panicking as I come from a huge family who love their food & drink ( I'm Irish ) by the way ;) hah ha there's going to be loads of food & drink everywhere & the pressure will be on :( it's making me quite sad as with my 3 kids I hardly ever get out & strange I won't be having a tipple or nibble with the family!!!
Since I started this on Monday it's really opened my eyes up to how much our lives revolve around food & drink!!!

Anyhow feel a bit better I got that off my chest :)
Hope everyone is staying 100% & doing well x

Hi Gilly, i'm day 5 now and the hunger started to go last night and i havent been to bad today so keep at it, i'm sure tomorrow will be easier for you. Fab news with the 6lb down by day 3, motivation to see that double maybe by first weigh in!! :)
I've also got a big birthday party on the 24th and i am dreading this 2 but i am thinking how disapointed i would be if i slipped and put weight on after all the hard work to loose it, food has ruled my life for far to long and it isnt going to anymore.
Just think how good you will feel at the next party when u have lost all that weight and wearing a slinky dress :)
keep going you are doing fab!

Jill x

Hey Girls

It will get easier...I'm on day 16 and still some days I get hungry so I have a cup of tea which helps because it's also something warm. Also keep drinking the water. Once you've had your first weigh in it will all be worth it

Awh Jill thanks ;) it defo has ruled mine too... Well done on day 5 .. Can't wait to get there!! Heard day 3 can be tricky .. I'm gonna turn into water at the rate I'm drinking it :) great at warding off the hunger pangs when they hit but they are resilient little ******* today!! Praying tomorrow will be easier...
Gave up smoking a year & half ago & figuring if I can do that I can do this..
Keep picturing how good I'll feel about myself when I lose the weight...
Thanks for that Jill .. Thankgod for this site
? x

Well done pinkkez77 ?
Iv started my green tea today.. Hopefully speed up loss.. I always find it helps me lose the lbs...
Living for weigh in next Monday x

Cant wait till i'm on day 16 must be a good feeling Pink :)
Gilly they may be resilient litle ***** but i rekon we are more tough than they are. I also find peppermint tea is a nice drink and helps warm me up as the coldness has already set in :-/

Back