Day 3 - I feel like a space-cadet!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimjanine, 7 March 2007 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I remember Day 3 being the toughest last time but not quite this bad! I got up this morning at 7am and couldn't actually get in the shower I was so weak. I went downstairs and had a shake and a pint of water but had to go back to bed as I felt like if I didn't lie down I'd fall down! I had another hour's sleep and fortunately felt able to face the shower then! It's 11 am and I've had 2 sachets and 2 pints of water so far and feel like a space cadet!:eek: - bit scarey to be honest!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oiseau

Oiseau Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    I went through something similar at the end of last week (days 3 & 4 actually) - felt completely spaced out for a couple of days but actually it passed pretty quickly, so just hang in there!

When I was feeling the worst I found a cup of black coffee usually helped (I'm on decaf and even that seemed to perk me up a bit)...:confused:

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Felt the same myself at around day 3 too! It passed quite quickly, with some TLC from OH and the children!
    Stick with it, you know you can!

Sez
    x

5. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hope you feel better and back to normal soon (((hugs)))

6. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hiya

I can so relate to that feeling, mine lasted a week but passed by day 8... Give in to it, rest, and enjoy the TLC!! You will be running around in no time when the energy surge kicks in, and it will.

Take care honey xx

7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    aww big hugs...hope you;re feeling better soon...sp pleased I've booked a couple of days off work in advance...NOT looking frward to this....keep us updated.

8. beth1972

beth1972 Member

Hope you feel better soon! I have not felt 100 % on my first week, but have the week off work so just taking it easy... It will get better soon i'm sure! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.