Day 3 - I feel like a space-cadet!

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
I remember Day 3 being the toughest last time but not quite this bad! I got up this morning at 7am and couldn't actually get in the shower I was so weak. I went downstairs and had a shake and a pint of water but had to go back to bed as I felt like if I didn't lie down I'd fall down! I had another hour's sleep and fortunately felt able to face the shower then! It's 11 am and I've had 2 sachets and 2 pints of water so far and feel like a space cadet!:eek: - bit scarey to be honest!

I went through something similar at the end of last week (days 3 & 4 actually) - felt completely spaced out for a couple of days but actually it passed pretty quickly, so just hang in there!

When I was feeling the worst I found a cup of black coffee usually helped (I'm on decaf and even that seemed to perk me up a bit)...:confused:

Felt the same myself at around day 3 too! It passed quite quickly, with some TLC from OH and the children!
Stick with it, you know you can!

Sez
x

Hiya

I can so relate to that feeling, mine lasted a week but passed by day 8... Give in to it, rest, and enjoy the TLC!! You will be running around in no time when the energy surge kicks in, and it will.

Take care honey xx

aww big hugs...hope you;re feeling better soon...sp pleased I've booked a couple of days off work in advance...NOT looking frward to this....keep us updated.

Back