Day 3 - & Ketosis!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

I'm on day 3 and in ketosis - yay! So far all is going well. I've not had any early day side effects and have not really been that hungry.

Fingersx it carries on like this for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thats great news on day three, this is my 1st day and although Im not shall we say starving I have hunger pains xx

4. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    FingersX congratulations! I hope from here on in it will only be easy foryou.

5. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm on day 2 of just a try out week, (had some packs from when I was on it before and my mate gave up and gave me hers :) ). Had headache like you wouldn't believe yest, plus up most of the night needing to Wee ;). I know I need to increase the water today to countertact the headaches.

Need to shift 8lb by next Fri, as got a weekend away planned, so whatever I gain then, I'll jump straight back on to CD when I get back to loose it. Its a good quick weightloss, just need to stick to it 100% to get the the best losses. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.