Day 3 = Miserable Nicki

Hey, Just wanted to say hi & that the first few days are tough but its gets easier as the days go on, I've just had my first weigh in & shifted 11 lbs :) so every day was worth it for me. Keep going & the results will show.

xx

I need to swap the chocolate orange shakes, they are seriously grim!
Think today is going to be the hardest, already got a headache and feeling hungry.
I keep dreaming about food, its torture!

Hey, Just wanted to say hi & that the first few days are tough but its gets easier as the days go on, I've just had my first weigh in & shifted 11 lbs :) so every day was worth it for me. Keep going & the results will show.

xx

WOW that is amazing well done you x

I'm really struggling right now, I'm so hungry, both shakes today have been grim (chocolate one I made in a shaker (testing for work tomorrow) and a chocolate carton, didn't finish either. I've got the mother of all headaches and I feel dizzy every time I move. I'm managing but just barely, Can't help thinking weight watchers easier right about now.

HI Nicki

Sorry to hear you are suffering today, how have you been sleeping? Have you managed to drink much water today?

x

.Nicki. said:
I'm really struggling right now, I'm so hungry, both shakes today have been grim (chocolate one I made in a shaker (testing for work tomorrow) and a chocolate carton, didn't finish either. I've got the mother of all headaches and I feel dizzy every time I move. I'm managing but just barely, Can't help thinking weight watchers easier right about now.

Get yourself a hot drink and relax, just think you are going to feel 100% better by tomorrow You just need to get through tonight. Hot bath, paint nails and early night x

Stick with it, it really does get so much easier...

Non of us would hav stuck to it if it didn't!

It will pass and u'll feel so much better...

Xx

they're all right. you won't feel like this for long. Honestly i tried every diet there is and failed them all in no time at all... i'm hardly queen of willpower - yet CD is almost easy, once you get past that first bit.

ask yourself - how did you get here? Presumably you've tried WW, so why aren't you still on it? or indeed, finished and at goal? if WW worked for you, you wouldn't be here. Give it a fair go. Two weeks. Then see how you feel.

HI Nicki

Sorry to hear you are suffering today, how have you been sleeping? Have you managed to drink much water today?

x

Slept ok last night, only woke up once for a wee so think my bladder is getting used to it. Probably not drank as much water as I should of, which won't have helped!

Get yourself a hot drink and relax, just think you are going to feel 100% better by tomorrow You just need to get through tonight. Hot bath, paint nails and early night x

defiantly feeling the early night, back to work tomorrow so up at 5am :( I would paint my nails but I've chewed them all off today, lol

Stick with it, it really does get so much easier...

Non of us would hav stuck to it if it didn't!

It will pass and u'll feel so much better...

Xx

That's what keeping me going, knowing it gets easier, that it works and quickly

they're all right. you won't feel like this for long. Honestly i tried every diet there is and failed them all in no time at all... i'm hardly queen of willpower - yet CD is almost easy, once you get past that first bit.

ask yourself - how did you get here? Presumably you've tried WW, so why aren't you still on it? or indeed, finished and at goal? if WW worked for you, you wouldn't be here. Give it a fair go. Two weeks. Then see how you feel.

You're right, I'm here because I failed at everything else. I've had my last shake and some water and feel a lot better, read my 100 reasons why I'm doing this. I've already surprised hubby by sticking to it for this long.

Looking forward to feeling better and being thinner :D

I am feeling your pain! Am on day 2 of a restart after a few weeks off it. However I have the benefit of knowing that if I can work through the hunger it will get easier.
No headache though and very grateful for that! X

Well done for getting through another day, hope tomorrow is easier xx

Back