• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 3 nearly done :)

Have found it a little tough today, as I have been out all day with a friend & our Children. We left at 9am & didn't get home till 5pm!.

I managed to get a shake in this morning & I took half of my 790 food allowance as a picnic. So now I've got to fit it the rest of my meal, plus my other 2 shakes.

I'm going to get some tetra's next time, as at least I can take them out with me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Linda5111

I can do this.
I alway's get the tetras... really handy for when ur out and about. Congrat's on getting to day 3.

I'm like Linda always have the Tetras, love em, particularly the chocolate one! Well done on a successful Day 3 long may it continue.

Georgie
x

I'm meeting my CDC tomorrow to pick up next weeks meals.

I'm going to get some tetra's (banana only though, I think the choc tastes like blood lol) I can also have my peanut bars next week :D

I wish i got tetras now, only got a few soups and a few bars to try them... but i cud live on them cranberry bars they are divine!
Only thing is... I work on an aircraft (hence name) and i find it hard to mix the packets at work cos they dont mix well without the blender, and i cant take the 200ml tetra packs through airport security! anyone got any hints on how to make them any better, ive tried buyin one of those coffee whisks

Hi there crewboi 83, not easy to shake your shakes onboard. What sort of shaker are you using? Try and get one of those who has a grid in the lid. I found one in a sports shop. That way you won't get as many lumps. Also try using a bit of hot water to stir first. The powder dissolves better in warm water. Then top up with ice cold water. Good luck!