Day 3 of Lipotrim!! Anybody else just starting??

I've just sat and watched my family eat kebabs and chips while I had a shake. That was hard. Other than that I'm still with the programme! I think its the habit of eating that is so hard to break. I have resolved not to weigh myself at home for 2 reasons. 1) I want the surprise when I go to the pharmacy. 2) I am horrified that I am a stone and a half heavier than I thought I was so whatever the scales say, its not good enough - lol. I know from experience that constant weighing leads to obsession and its very easy to be derailed by slow progress. Not sure what our plans are for tomorrow but we're kind of poor at the mo, so no big days out for us. Might just take the kids to a local park or something - Becka your life is really active, I couldn't keep up with you!

Ahh well done tequila, I managed to avoid everyone getting KFC earlier because outside smelt bad so no one wanted KFC then! (Yay for me) I think my life is more active because I am keeping myself busy due to not eating! I managed to get a deal from the gym as well 10days for £10 so been doing that aswell! Hope everyone has a happy Monday! Xxx a good walk is a really nice day out tequila, we have a big lake near us so go for walks a lot :) x

I've just given in to temptation, as hubby cooked everyone roast lamb today. I just smelled a piece and it was divine, so I had a mouthful - which I then spat out! What a waste, but I think I just missed the sensation of chewing. I've felt really weak the last couple of days and I've had such a rumble tum, it's like I haven't eaten anything at all for days. I'm looking forward to weigh-in on Tuesday because then I think I know it's all worth it, xx

Don't worry about it. It happens. Moving on from it is more important :) xx keep looking forward to Tuesday x

Hi becka sorry.for the soo Late reply im a chef but also bake celebration cakes its been a killer i feel loads better today day four. Its great that theres so much support on here i feel ive really needed it more than any diet ive been on but worth it for the results. Wow tequila 11lb is amazing xx

Wow Corlie...I definitely couldn't be around cakes on this plan. Hats off to you! Oh weigh in tomorrow Paula - let us know how you did, that should spur you on. And as for the lamb...well you didn't swallow it so did you really eat it? I say not. It was just a glitch, nothing major and it won't derail you. X

Wow corlie I thought it was hard for me working where i do but you have it tough! Well done!. Good luck with weigh in Paula :) how are you all doing? X

Hi All, I have started Lipotrim today. I have just had my second vanilla shake. Not great but really cant wait to see the results. I am feeling a bit hungry but not too bad. I am a bit nervous for day 3 and 4 any advise?

Hi Shelly well done on starting! My best bit of advice is to keep drinking! That's what I do and I don't feel hungry. And maybe think about a hobby to take your mind off it :) I've started making models for now :) the worst part is breaking the eating habit. :) good luck x

Hellooo Shelley - my advise is keep busy (not physical exercise) but lots of reading/ironing/cleaning etc - its the boredom that drives you mad.

Hi all - had my first weigh-in this morning and I've lost somewhere between 12.5 and 13 pounds, so that's not bad for week 1, eh?! My pharmacist weighs in kilos and my brain works in imperial, hence I've had to convert it and two different online converters gave two different results! Go figure!

Shelley, day 3 was the worst for me as I had a massive headache all day but I just rested and made sure I drank loads of water and took painkillers when I needed them. Well done for starting though, and you'll find heaps of support on this site (I have!).

I agree with Tequila on keeping boredom at bay - I've taken to doing one extra chore a day, so my house is benefitting and it stops me getting bored :)

xx

Paula that's fantastic! Well done you, hope you're through the worst bits now. I'm made up for you. See, that mouthful of lamb didn't count after all. I'm almost looking forward to my weigh in on Thursday, because then I'll be halfway to Boston baby!

Thank you! :-D

I forgot to say that I had to have some chicken last night, because I'd run out of sachets yesterday! I tried some Herbalife formula that my daughters boyf had, using it with water instead of milk and it was fairly bleurgh! So, by half 6 last night, I could have cheerfully chewed my own hand off but luckily, there was some chicken in the fridge and I figured that was the safest thing to have. I don't think it would have done any damage anyway, as it went through me like a dose of salts! My system obviously couldn't cope.

Still can't believe you're being taken to Boston - that's some incentive! x

Well done Paula that's a really good loss! :) I have just been aerobiking (an introduction session may I add) and it was literally the hardest thing I have ever done my legs are like jelly and I'm meant to be working tomorrow!

Shelley - stick with it. My sister in law heard about my 11lbs off and signed herself up to it immediately! haha - so she's also doing it, which is kind of nice that at least there's someone to moan with about it. I have found over the last few days, that I've really been enjoying smelling food. I have been insisting on smelling everyone's food around me - lol - I must seem like a nutter, but I've really been getting off on it! I have had almost as much pleasure in smelling the food, as I would in eating it. I had never been attracted to savoury food before, but now....mmmm sausages and gravy...mmmm smells gorgeous...haha (Sorry if that's making it difficult for someone out there!)

Back