day 3 of lipotrim

Day 3. woke up early and felt as tho i could run a miles, strange never done anything like that lol :giggle:
Got up this morning feeling hungry. checked my ketosis strip an YEAH!!! :clap: im in the zone. Brill!!!:)
Had shake then went to take dog out for a walk, felt a bit lightheaded. Is this normal on day 3? very tired too. have been drinking plenty of water and peppermint leaf tea to take the bordem out of water.
Still feels stange not eating anything so use to putting stuff to chew into my mouth.
Had to cook breakfast for the boys this morning too, good job i dont like the stuff they were eating. nearly licked my fingers too!! lol (it such a habit)

Well done on your perseverance and for getting into ketosis miss slickjack.... Some people do get light headed but it tends to pass, but keep an eye on it.

You are doing great!! Well done!! x

Day 3. woke up early and felt as tho i could run a miles, strange never done anything like that lol :giggle:

------------------------------------------------
Some days I have so much energy, like you I feel I can do a marathon. I go for walks everyday, but I am going to start serious exercise when the maintenance programme kicks in, intake = output, so I am going to play on that basis.:D

Back