day 3 on attack finished....no results....

catz_marr

im feeling a little disheartened :sigh:
as title suggests, just completed my 3rd day and being really strict, gathering loads of info and trying the pancakes etc - properly having a go at it and im not seeing a proper loss :confused:

in fairness my scales arent digital so its harder to see but after 3 days i thought id see something - or feel something?

any wise words??

Yes. Get yourself some digital scales.
These are more accurate and you will see the smallest weight loss. Some days we only lose 100g on this diet, with the old style scales you wouldn't be aware of this weight loss and may become demotivated and fall off the wagon altogether.
There may be a few reasons for you not seeing (or feeling) like you've lost weight, monthly cycles, constipation, water retention or it could be that u are actually eating something which u think is ok but isn't (it happens a lot).
The important thing is not to get disheartened. Post your menus on the menus thread an people will cast their experienced eyes on these and advise you of any changes you may need to make. Also, give it a few days, sometimes we lose nothing for a bit and suddenly our weight just drops quite significantly. Be patient, you will lose. Some lose faster than others (I've lost just under a stone in 2 months, some people lose that in a week). And do get some digital scales, u can pick some up for next-to-nothing, ASDA and the like sell them for around £10, u won't regret it.

That's a bit disheartening, I'm sure. It'll help the experts to see if you're going astray if you post your menus in that thread, but I'd suggest it might be 'transit issues' as they so delicately put it. Keep at it and after another day or two you'll probably have a sudden loss, especially if you have a 'happy bathroom visit' as one lady brilliantly described it.

Are you taking your oat bran every day? There's a certain amount of rhubarb allowed too if problems arise in the plumbing. Drinking lots of fluids and doing the exercise?

Fingers crossed you'll wake up lighter in the morning. :)

x post, sorry Locket!

A couple of thoughts:
a.) Not everyone sees massive losses in the first few days - I had only lost 1 lb by the start of the third day - and I wouldn't have noticed that if I hadn't had digital scales on a hard surface.

TOTM can mask weightless - temporarily.

Agreed with Locket - post your menus to see if we can see anything obviously wrong.

It is probably your body adjusting.. several things might cause it but the weight will come off in a few days, don't worry.
Agree with the others, invest in a digital scale which will pay off..
I am kind of stuck right now and someone wise advised me not to weigh myself for a week not to lose motivation.. I won't until 17th, it is killing me to be honest:rolleyes:.
Maybe weigh yourself every week instead of every day will help you see the results..
Good luck!:)

Back