Total Solution Day 3 on Exante diet

Mimi22

Hi, new to this so hello everyone. I started exante on 3/5/12 and I am now on my 3rd day. I am in ketosis now and I have to admit, I feel a lot better on exante then I did last year on howards way. I just wanted to ask all women and men already on this diet doing total solutions.
How do you keep busy and occupy your mind when slight hunger strikes you or your bored and food crosses your mind?
Any advice is very much appreciated.
Thanks all xx

Hi Mimi. I go and take my dog for a walk. I live in the countryside but sometimes drive to country parks for a change of scenery. If I've got 3 hours until dinner I'll walk for 3 hours! Double whammy- exercise and you're nowhere near food!
In the evenings, if I'm hungry I'll have a cup of bouillon which is savoury enough to trick my tummy into thinking its had something nutritious. If it's nearly bed time I'll just go to bed early. A can of coke zero can satisfy my sweet tooth.

Thanks dawnybabes and saddlebag for replying. Well living in london there isn't a countryside hahaha. However being ketosis now I have found that I am not hungry at all yeahhhh!!!!! Its just when I see family eating the foods I love my brain still desperatly tells me to eat. I'm fighting the cheese and chocolate devil inside my head:(
I'm staying strong though and I have not given in to that inner fatty that once was.
How are both of you doing on exante?

Hi Mimi, well done for not giving in to the food monsters. Exante is going well for me but finding myself a little bored with the packs now. I have my add a meal week coming up but think I'm going to postpone it as I think I'll stay the same this week. I don't want the week after to demotivate me so will wait for decent loss before adding a meal.

Hey, saddlebag.
I am kind of dreading the adding a low calorie meal week. Because I too think that it may spur me off track. And I really don't want that at all. I am very keen to see how much I have lost come wednesday when I do my week 1 weigh in. *nervous*. Your weight loss is impressive and if I could do aswell as you I will be happy. Have you been doing total solutions aswell? How are you finding the frequent toliet trips due to the increase of water? This is really bothering me. Does your bladder settle down after a few weeks etc.

How do you do those tickers? I am very new to this site, even though I joined last summer I have only posted this week. Any help on tickers would be lush x

How do you do those tickers? I am very new to this site, even though I joined last summer I have only posted this week. Any help on tickers would be lush x

You need to go to www.tickerfactory.com and then set him up then cut and paste the url into your profile thingy .....

I'm finding it OK, I have bought the slim and save starter pack as well and had a s n s day yesterday so I "ate" something ....

Thanks dawnybabes. I will have an attempt at that now.
How did you find the frequent loo trips during the first week? And when does it settle down? I'm going mad with constantly needing the loo hahaha!!
Hope it settles down v soon.

Mimi22 said:
Thanks dawnybabes. I will have an attempt at that now.
How did you find the frequent loo trips during the first week? And when does it settle down? I'm going mad with constantly needing the loo hahaha!!
Hope it settles down v soon.

Took about a week before my bladder stretched (or tummy shrunk so had more room !!!!) now I can sleep all night ;-)

Mimi I've not really had any problems going to the toilet lots- probably because I don't drink enough water. I don't like drinking when I'm not thirsty so I don't do it. It's naughty so shhh don't tell anyone :D I probably drink more than normal as I am on TS so not getting water from food.

Dawnybabes, I can't seem to figure out where I paste the link into in my profile.... :(
Saddlebag I have been shoving the water down haha. Not too much in order to cause the feeling of sick. But just about enough to feel full and content. Even though the taste is yuk!!! Hope your sunday is going well though, mine is quite chilled. :D

Mimi22 said:
Dawnybabes, I can't seem to figure out where I paste the link into in my profile.... :(
Saddlebag I have been shoving the water down haha. Not too much in order to cause the feeling of sick. But just about enough to feel full and content. Even though the taste is yuk!!! Hope your sunday is going well though, mine is quite chilled. :D

Can't remember how I did it - think I went to the edit profile (on the left just above your weight) and I'm sure there was a box - someone might be long later that knows what they r talking about ;-)

Thanks for the help dawnybabes. I'm soo useless at computers lol. Which is really bad considering I am early 20's ;D. But hey not all of us are born to be computer geeks. Hahaha.

Does anyone know if I have an egg and then abit of cheese, along with two packets a day. will at all alter my weightloss significantly?
Its simply because I can't stomach the soups at all.
Any help is grateful. :(

If I ever need to do this I replace my soup with a tin of tuna with some veggies mixed in. Cheese is naughty food as it's very calorific, eggs aren't so bad as nutritionally they're better.
The thing with the packs is that the vits and minerals are spread between 3 packs so if you miss one you're not getting your healthy stuff. Could you have a shake or bar instead? I know that I've seen products on eBay although obviously exante don't like it. Have you seen slim and save products? I've just got some samples for a bit of variety from soups and I'm impressed so far.
If you do have a meal stick with high protein, low calorie AND low carb- a chicken salad, tuna salad or something like that.

I bought some of the tesco ultraslim meal bars, had a raspberry one yesterday and 2 shakes. Also had some chicken and salad. The bars were lovely and think I only paid 2.99 for a box of 3. I'm going to go and get some more so my bumper pack of 84 shakes will last 42 days witht he bars, even more of a bargain.....

Think cheese is a bad choice, unfortunately.

Thank you sooooooooo much headdown and saddlebag. I ended up having some cheese last night. I really want to stay on track I really really want too. But because I have 7 shakes left and way more soups I really need substitues until I next order. The soups make me actually sick. Do you think if I have chicken salad with no dressing that will be okay? I know I'm missing out on the vits and mins but I honestly cannot stand the soups.
I will however try slim and save and the tesco bars and hopefully they will help.

I'm no expert but think you should try and have the 3 meal packs a day plus the bit of salad and chicken. You might make yourself feel pants.......

The tesco bars are definitely worth a try, im looking forward to mine now with a coke zero.

Ive had a strawberry shake and a vanilla shake and a tin of tuna with lettuce and a bit of low fat mayo x x feel ok..

Do your best to keep going hun! I know some of them are mingin but try to finish off the packs you have. My main motivation in eating the yucky ones was that they cost lots of money! So I begrudged wasting them! I didn't like the soups much but made them more bearable by adding veg to them. You could put less or more water in, to try and make them a better consistency for you. Also adding things like bouillon powder for flavouring, soy sauce, Worcester sauce, salt, pepper, herbs and spices especially curry powder, make them taste different. You could add some veg and chicken to the veg soup with some bouillon and that would make them a bit nicer.

Back