Induction Day 3 on Induction

takemedrunkimhome

Good afternoon peeps,

I am on day three of induction. So far so good struggled a wee bit cutting out tea because I didn't have decaff tea bags or cream. I bought some today I have found the low carb mega store. Does anybody buy from here is it any good? Can I have any of it when on induction or should I wait a few weeks before introducing anything?

I must admit I am feeling a bit weak today have been taking my supplements and drinking plenty.

Can't wait till Monday so I can stand on the scales and see how I have done!

Hello!

In general it's best to eat as clean and green on induction as possible - and there is a lot the LCM sells that should really be avoided right up until you're close to maintenance. That said the 1 carb ketchup and davincis syrups are good and relatively safe.

If there's anything else you were looking at, mentioning it here will probably get you a review!

I've just written a newbie FAQ which may have some more useful tips. If you're feeling weak you might want to try adding a touch more salt to your food or drinking a couple of mugs of bouillion.

i didnt get decaf tea until recently, i dont honestly think it made any difference to my losses in the early stage, i gave up milk in my tea for atkins and after two cups black i couldnt bare milk in my tea anymore, now i find it disgusting to think of. During the initial stage of atkins if you have not been dieting already you can usually get away with the odd thing, like non decaf tea etc. good luck!!

Hi, im on my 2nd day today and feeling a bit yukky.... dont think i would be able to face another egg though and im only on the second day. Great weight loss .... i cant wait to weigh myself on sunday.

well done, great loss for you first week..

Back