Day 3 on Lipo trim

rlloyd

Hi All, today is day 3 for me and i feel so different today. I have to admit yesterday was a real struggle for me and i was close to giving up I was hungry, dizzy, weak and had bad headaches. Today I feel more awake, have more energy and the headache and dizzyness has gone :D. I had a sneeky weigh last night too and have lost 3lb already - I know I shouldn't have but it was the only thing that could have possibly kept me on the diet after the way I felt yesterday. Smiles all around, just hope it gets easier as the weeks go on :confused: x

Believe me, it does. Sounds to me like your over the worst now so keep at it. Once you get your first weigh in under your belt you''ll get so motivated. Good luck.

I get so happy when i hear new people coming onto LT and getting throught the 1st few days of hell! Good luck and welcome!

2nd day for me here.. yesterday got a little hard towards the end but I got through it, today has been much easier so far, had a nice strawberry shake with crushed ice earlier.. stomach is rumbling a bit already and my next shake isn't until about 6pm! I don't have any headaches or anything like that, though... yet :)

im on day 4 now,im doing fine,a few cravings today but i havent caved in yet! just dreading tomorrow,my bf wants us to go to the local pub!!!!!! i feel if i tell him no he'll be mad and start going on about the shakes,ive no willpower etc etc...

im on day 4 now,im doing fine,a few cravings today but i havent caved in yet! just dreading tomorrow,my bf wants us to go to the local pub!!!!!! i feel if i tell him no he'll be mad and start going on about the shakes,ive no willpower etc etc...

Just a personal opinion, but it sounds like your BF is just challenging you rather than supporting you. Don't give him the satisfaction of being right about your willpower! :p I wonder how he would fare on 100%? Be strong, babe, and be proud of yourself!

Hi All, today is day 3 for me and i feel so different today. I have to admit yesterday was a real struggle for me and i was close to giving up I was hungry, dizzy, weak and had bad headaches. Today I feel more awake, have more energy and the headache and dizzyness has gone :D. I had a sneeky weigh last night too and have lost 3lb already - I know I shouldn't have but it was the only thing that could have possibly kept me on the diet after the way I felt yesterday. Smiles all around, just hope it gets easier as the weeks go on :confused: x

It sounds like you've made a great start and have survived those headaches. Yes it definitely does get much easier, hun, and soon you will be flying along. Enjoy your first weigh-in! :D

Today is my 2nd day weighed myself tis morning and 2pounds had gne. Am really craving salt and pepper. Plssssss what can I do

Pmsl salt and pepper???? Not chocolate not cream cakes but salt and pepper! Lol the cravings should die down but also somehow you will learn to live with them! After a few weeks it begins to feel like second nature :) and when you see good weight losses go by week after week it really helps to numb the cravings xx

Just a personal opinion, but it sounds like your BF is just challenging you rather than supporting you. Don't give him the satisfaction of being right about your willpower! :p I wonder how he would fare on 100%? Be strong, babe, and be proud of yourself!

thanks jessi,i stuck it out last night not bother! today im feeling fantastic and nothing is going to break me! x x

thanks jessi

Aw, well done Triv! I was wondering how you'd got on. I'm proud of your strength and willpower. At least now you know you can still have a social life and survive. Hope the BF was duly impressed! :D

Back