Day 3 on SS and so hungry, am i doin something wrong???

Hey i was just lookin for some advice, i am on day 3 and have stuck to it, drinking around 3 litres of water a day and i have not lost a pound. Is this normal? am i scale hoppin to much?

Also what food are you allowed if i fancy havin something to eat? is there a certain amount of chicken your allowed. My CDC has gone on holiday so am feelin at a loss
:cry:

Hi cocoababy

It really is best not to 'scale-hop' and wait for your first official weigh-in. We all lose weight differently but you will most certainly get a pleasing loss by the end of week 1. And I was hungry for all week one, likewise getting into ketosis occurs at individual timescales.
Sorry can't help you re: meal choices as I am doing 4 sachets a day but never a meal- were you given an information booklet as that might explain 'the rules and regulations'.
Good Luck

Hi I'm on day 5 again and starving. My stomach is doing huge rumbles of hunger. What I remember from before was that I just got used to the hunger; it didn't go away for me but I didn't mind it either. Better than being stuffed and bloated. I had huge cravings the last time but not got too many just now.

BTW if you are SS you do not get anything to eat. Sorry.

thanks for your replies. yea the food was just gona b a treat for me at the weekend as i am at work and dont want to get hungry there as i work in a restaurant and no it is goin to feel like torture!!

Well i will just keep on goin should be meeting my CDC this weekend as well so should hopefully get some advice from her and i will leave the scales alone till then, i just cant help it!! i swear every mornin they are calling my name lol.

hiya, good luck, im a scale hopper daily usually but trying not to, please try and ss only no food for me as soon as i introduced food i have struggled going back to ss. and unless the meal is planned and weighed dont do it. if your hungry try splitting your packs or add more water if you like, if you need to drink more do it wont hurt, i usually have between 3-5 litres a day, also try black tea or coffee, this may kill hunger, try not to think about it too much either.
look at my losses it is so worth it, or check out my pics. you will do great if you can make it past today, you will be fine, xxx

Back