1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Day 3 on Ultra Slim

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by x-Andrea-x, 23 March 2014 Social URL.

1. x-Andrea-x

x-Andrea-x Well-Known Member

So as the title suggests, I'm on day 3. Struggling not to think about food as I am thinking about it constantly. After a good catch up with my bestie on Thursday, I have put things into perspective. Only I can make the changes. I am solely responsible for what I eat.
    I have some life goals I want to achieve:
    1 - Start losing weight. 1lb at a time. No pressure
    2 - Get my CV finished so I can leave the job I hate
    3 - Make time to spend with my husband so we can reconnect as a couple
    4 - Spend time with friends and family and drag my little munchkin with me.
    5 - With doctors help, get off the anti-depressants I'm on

One of the biggest things I hate about myself is my weight. I've put on 2st since starting my anti-depressants putting me up to nearly 16st. I know I can lose weight so here goes!

I feel much better now I've written things down and they are out in the open! This was a bit of a rant to myself but I'm happy for anyone to comment. I'd love some support as I do give up easily!

Andrea xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. aesir22

aesir22 Well-Known Member

Right there with you! Since starting antidepressants I gained weight. Probs more from the source of needing them rather than an actual side effect of the pills.