Day 3 over

ok day 3 over am finding the night times the toughest but looked up a few of yer helpful tips such as doing the shakes hot and its been a real boost so day 4 tomoro....... bring it on :D

nic xxx

I made the chocolate with hot water and it wasnt too bad. I always keep my soup for the evening for something warm and comforting.

I always keep the soup for my evening meal too cos Ive convinced myself that its actually a meal lol, it works for me!!

ok day 3 over am finding the night times the toughest but looked up a few of yer helpful tips such as doing the shakes hot and its been a real boost so day 4 tomoro....... bring it on :D

nic xxx

I find the night time the hardest too as i was a grazer where i thought watching tv automatically meant grazing on a load of junk food.

Really pleased you sound all positive .. four days is an awesome milestone as they can be the hardest so keep it up :) x

I've got about a hundred hours of corrie, emmerdale, eastenders and csi to watch! Sky + the lot. I too combine watching tv to binging lol. I'll catch up soon. Day 4 and still plodding on

Start weight- 8/11/11 16 st 4 lbs

Great news! Day 4 and it should be getting a little easier from here. You should all be so proud of yourselves for getting through it!

I get myself a bottle of fizzy water for TV watching - you can reach for it and take little sips the same way you used to reach for the (unmentionable) other stuff... :D

Best of luck to you all, it'll change your lives in ways you can't imagine!
Marianne x

thanks everyone feeling tons better today woke up with loads of energy very optimistic cant wait to see results. il drink the shakes warm but that chicken soup god its vile but i really like the vanilla one.

Well done to ye all yer all doing brilliantly

nic xxx

I just exploded a chicken soup in the microwave!! Who knew soup could explode??! It went EVERYWHERE!! I never use the damn machines as I prefer the old-fashioned way on the hob! Will just have to go slightly hungry 'til I get home then.....
Keep up the great work girlies...you'll be amazed at the first week's results!

x S

I just exploded a chicken soup in the microwave!! Who knew soup could explode??! It went EVERYWHERE!! I never use the damn machines as I prefer the old-fashioned way on the hob! Will just have to go slightly hungry 'til I get home then.....
Keep up the great work girlies...you'll be amazed at the first week's results!

x S

I laughed at the exploding soup part until i realised you've to now go without a meal .. awww bless you!!! Hope you get on ok till you get home :)

I don't know how anyone eats the vile soup though .. yuk!!

x

Ta Katie! Not to worry though, these things happen!! Think I had the damn microwave on "nuke" setting!! Less than an hour to go in work & should be home by 6.30ish so will just have a nice SAFE shake instead, hee hee! Yeah the soup ain't the best, but it's more the warmth & the feeling that you've sort of had a meal that I need these chilly days! Have a great evening xx

Ta Katie! Not to worry though, these things happen!! Think I had the damn microwave on "nuke" setting!! Less than an hour to go in work & should be home by 6.30ish so will just have a nice SAFE shake instead, hee hee! Yeah the soup ain't the best, but it's more the warmth & the feeling that you've sort of had a meal that I need these chilly days! Have a great evening xx
I'm thinking of getting one to try again!!! x

Back