Day 3 So Far So Good!

Well today is day 3 and I must admit dont feel half as bad as last night ..lol.. Still Cold and tired but dont think I have been as hungry today:D I'm really hoping this is the bit where is starts to get better and that I dont feel c**p tomorrow on day 4. How have you all found day 4 etc? Any tips :) x

Hey day 4 gets very easy loads of energy ... N u just feel lighter !! Which is a good feeling ... U wil feel on top of world lol!!! First three days r always hard but after that I've found it very easy!! Good luck x

For me, I felt most hungry on day three - which was gone completely from day four onwards... but then I felt really poorly (headachey and shivery) on the evenings of day five and six. It was tough at the time, but it is so very worth it.

Hi Bubble&Squeak

I'm on Day 4 now and have to say I feel brilliant. On D1 and 2 I was ready to mug any small child with a lollipop, the pizza delivery man, and was even jealous of the kids at school having school dinner (yuk!), but can honestly say I'm not obsessing about food now, am enjoying the freedom from having to choose food, and looking forward to stepping on the scales on Monday to see how I've done.

Keep with it hun ... you WILL feel better and I'm sure we'll both get to our goals in no time.

x

Well done you are doing really well you are in the hardest stages of the diet at the moment but you losses will be amazing on your weigh in. What day do you Weigh in? I found after day four I was in Ketosis. I am still always cold even now but other than that feel great :)

Back