day 3 update

believeican

First of all thanks so much for the replies to my first post - i couldn't believe the amount of replies!

Well day 3 has not been to bad. Started with a bad head this morning so just made sure I drank loads of water and it went. I can honestly say I have not felt hungry today. Even managed to go to a lovely tea shop with a friend who had toastie and what looked like a lovely cupcake - I just had black coffee and water!

I am a bit worried about how difficult the weekend will be - but I am very determine to stick with it 100% and I am just trying to focus on getting to my first weigh-in on wednesday.
Hope you all have a good weekend and thank you for your support.

Well done!

It sounds like you will do brilliantly on this diet!! xx

Seems to me that you have exactly the right attitude to do really well on this. Get to that first weigh in and it will really spur you on for week 2. Just keep going as you're doing and things will get easier. Keep drinking plenty of water and stay motivated. You're doing great!

No need to worry - you'll be fine! 'Totally in control' is a much better feeling than 'giving in' .... It'll be no worse than the tea shop thing you've already done .... doddle!! x

Wow!! keep going, when you get your first weigh in and get past the first hard week you will sail through it good luck for your weigh in :):)

Back