Day 3: Yay

AvaGardner

Silver Member
Hi everyone, ive reached day 3 on the diet and should be into ketosis. Im not feeling hungry, going out for lunch today tho where i'll just have a coffee. Its tough and ill probably feel like caving but ill try and stick to it.

Does the time fly by for you or go slowly? i wish i was further into it but will look forward to next weeks weigh in.

Thanks forum for keeping me going.
xx

Good luck hunny, remember you're only human so if you do cave then don't beat yourself up over it.
I'm having my 4th week weigh in today, and I'm finding it going pretty quickly after the first week.
I think there are certain foods you can nibble without being thrown out of ketosis. But don't quote me on that because I don't want to be the one to cause you to cave D:
xxxxx

Thanks Bev, ill try and stick to it. Congratulations being on ur 4th week, great losses. I hope i can last that long. Its just a different way of life, no food. The restaurant im going to is a french restaurant, id kill for a goats cheese salad, or a fillet steak with mash and pepper sauce, yum. Maybe i need my shake lol.

congratulations so far...your doing fab!

Back