Day 3

Well its day three on sole source and I'm now in ketosis according to my wee stick. I feel great! I'm a bit worried as I haven't had any of the horrible effects like headaches and things yet. Just ordered the Claire from Steps exercise DVD to do when I am more used to the diet. Slimness here I come!

Yay - really positive post. I didn't have the side effects either and water helps to keep them at bay.
Good luck with the DVD but don't worry if you don't feel up to it straight away. I struggled with exercise on SS and didn't do much until SS+.

thats a good things hun! The side effects dont mean its working, the weight loss and inches loss will be enough to show you that!
And thank god...i've had a dry mouth for 10 weeks and counting! lol
Your doing super hun
xxxx

Well done for getting to day 3! I'm also on day 3 - got my first weigh in with my CDC tomorrow, despite it only being 4 days. Quite nervous! My CDC is on holiday for 2 weeks after that - hope I have the willpower to stick to this without her around!
x

Well done so far, I didn't get any side affects either, although as rancid as it sounds my bad breath has kicked, gonna be forever brushing my teeth, will have to buy one of those fresh breath mint sprays to hide it, urghhhh!

Back