Day 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im on day 3 of my healthy eating and excercise!! im 13st 12lb and want to lose 3 stone!!!! i have struggled the past couple of days, with headcahes!!! i thin k this is down to the change of food!! but my god it has been hard!
I took my litlles boys to nursery and then me and my mum went to coventry for shopping trip!!! i ended up crying in the changing room as i couldnt fit into any of the clothes i had chosen!!!
My mum feels bad for me but im the only 1 that can change it!!!
I went of my first weekly shop and brought some weight watchers treats!!! yum !!
I cant wait till saturday beacuse i get to have a treat!! i fancy a big fat takaway and some chocolate!!! Hope every1 is doing well!!!:)

Have you stopped drinking coffee or coke or anything like that? Thats normally what causes headaches.

Stick at it, the headaches will go soon Im sure :)

Hey

Hey yeah im only drinking water now!! i havent had a headache 2day thank god!!! hows u how long have u been losing weight for ??:)

Hope the headaches stop soon :(

Just over two weeks :) I never drunk coffee or tea, apart from green tea, so thankfully I didnt get the headaches a lot of people get when they stop drinking tea and coffee but Im doing meal replacement so I had 1 day where I felt a bit rubbish but other then that I feel great.

What diet are you following or is it a mix of different diets?

hey

Im not following a diet just healthy eating, im doin g well so far, i have the weight watchers treats and bread.
i love food tho, i eat because i love food and never get full!!!! i could eat myself to death!!! lol i cant wait till satday cos its my treat nite!! yay!!:)

Back