Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Jadeymoss2, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Jadeymoss2

Jadeymoss2 Member

im on day 3 of my healthy eating and excercise!! im 13st 12lb and want to lose 3 stone!!!! i have struggled the past couple of days, with headcahes!!! i thin k this is down to the change of food!! but my god it has been hard!
    I took my litlles boys to nursery and then me and my mum went to coventry for shopping trip!!! i ended up crying in the changing room as i couldnt fit into any of the clothes i had chosen!!!
    My mum feels bad for me but im the only 1 that can change it!!!
    I went of my first weekly shop and brought some weight watchers treats!!! yum !!
    I cant wait till saturday beacuse i get to have a treat!! i fancy a big fat takaway and some chocolate!!! Hope every1 is doing well!!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you stopped drinking coffee or coke or anything like that? Thats normally what causes headaches.

Stick at it, the headaches will go soon Im sure :)

4. Jadeymoss2

Jadeymoss2 Member

Hey

Hey yeah im only drinking water now!! i havent had a headache 2day thank god!!! hows u how long have u been losing weight for ??:)

5. Rigby

Rigby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hope the headaches stop soon :(

6. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just over two weeks :) I never drunk coffee or tea, apart from green tea, so thankfully I didnt get the headaches a lot of people get when they stop drinking tea and coffee but Im doing meal replacement so I had 1 day where I felt a bit rubbish but other then that I feel great.

What diet are you following or is it a mix of different diets?

7. Jadeymoss2

Jadeymoss2 Member

hey

Im not following a diet just healthy eating, im doin g well so far, i have the weight watchers treats and bread.
    i love food tho, i eat because i love food and never get full!!!! i could eat myself to death!!! lol i cant wait till satday cos its my treat nite!! yay!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.