Day 3

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by MsJMC, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well its just gone midnight, i have found it very hard today , feeling unwell , i had to go to bed about 7pm as i had a headache from Hell , my tongue feels like leather , just hope this passes quick . Also feeling hungry but i've stuck with it , Today was breakfast slim fast shake choc , lunch was slim fast strawberry Dinner was strawberry shake .
    While laying down i've had so many different outlooks on this diet wondering if i can do this ........ different thoughts ..... wondering if i will fail .... reading posts on here thinking they have done it ... thinking i wonder if they felt like this .... well that i'm yet to find out so please feel free to post :)
    Ok i'm off to bed now . hope you are all doing great !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi miss leo
    well done for sticking to the shakes

we all most definetly have thoughts like yours
    will we do this
    its so long away to goal
    its hard
    can i really achieve my goal
    and so on and so on

just stick with it and as the weight drops off you`ll feel more confident

kaz:D

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thank-you Kaz
    Yes today i do feel better ....i will carry on hour by hour is it dinner time yet lol I do clock watch around 3ish also i do clock watch say 11ish thinking ok its almost lunch time hold out girl but evening when that last shake goes down i know i've cracked it... its just changing my ways for a short time ...I have read about what happened to you yesterday with the KFC yes its like a tease but you know you worked hard to stop yourself from going somewhere where you should NOT have gone . Good for you girl ! will watch out for your posts . Did you get the pool out ? my daughter is playing with a bucket of water and splashing me hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.