Day 3!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by zebrastripes, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. zebrastripes

zebrastripes Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi guys it's my first time posting on this site. Even though I'm only on day 3 this forum so far has been a real inspiration.

Today has been very difficult. I've managed to stick to it all day even though my family decided to have a massive meal so I just took myself upstairs and kept myself out of the way until they had all finished their dinner! They had chops from the chippy which is my biggest down fall!

The problem is that I'm now lying in bed and I'm absolutely starving, my tummy is rumbling like no one's business!!

I need some inspiration!!

Help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairy-mary

fairy-mary Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight loss programme
    Everyone says it gets easier!!!! And that's because it really does. Try feeling proud of your self for staying strong rather than missing out!! Remember you and your family deserve a heathy fitter you! Keep at it x

4. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

Hi, i am on day 2 today! Finding it ok so far, i am really hungry too but i am sticking with it :D weldone for not giving in and staying strong :) xxx

5. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    I'm on day 6 today. First couple of days I had a headache from hell, also was hungry, rumbling stomache etc...well got past all that, ketosis has kicked in and whay-hey, I feel marvellous, cant wait to see how much I have lost so far, 1st weigh in today :)
    Have a look at the inspiring photos on the top of the mininmins site...they have really got me motivated.
    Also good job coming onto the forum for help...I say...Don't Eat...Write!!:D

6. Maxellap1

Maxellap1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Whenever I get that horrible hunger feeling I drink loads of water which sometimes helps x

7. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Good luck. It does get easier.

8. louiseb78

louiseb78 i will be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Still working it out
    keep it up its hard the first few days but worth it in the end look towards the finishing line :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.