Day 3!

Hi guys it's my first time posting on this site. Even though I'm only on day 3 this forum so far has been a real inspiration.

Today has been very difficult. I've managed to stick to it all day even though my family decided to have a massive meal so I just took myself upstairs and kept myself out of the way until they had all finished their dinner! They had chops from the chippy which is my biggest down fall!

The problem is that I'm now lying in bed and I'm absolutely starving, my tummy is rumbling like no one's business!!

I need some inspiration!!

Help!!

Everyone says it gets easier!!!! And that's because it really does. Try feeling proud of your self for staying strong rather than missing out!! Remember you and your family deserve a heathy fitter you! Keep at it x

I'm on day 6 today. First couple of days I had a headache from hell, also was hungry, rumbling stomache etc...well got past all that, ketosis has kicked in and whay-hey, I feel marvellous, cant wait to see how much I have lost so far, 1st weigh in today :)
Have a look at the inspiring photos on the top of the mininmins site...they have really got me motivated.
Also good job coming onto the forum for help...I say...Don't Eat...Write!!:D

Whenever I get that horrible hunger feeling I drink loads of water which sometimes helps x

keep it up its hard the first few days but worth it in the end look towards the finishing line :) xx

Back