Day 3!!

becci1983

Hi people I am on day 3 and have completely surprised myself that im still here and yes its not easy but its alot easier than i remember!! Had a headache yesterday but today i feel good :) roll on weigh in day!!! hope your all doing well out there!! Keep reading all the posts to keep myself motivated so thank you all xx

Welcome Becci...you'll find all the support you can handle on here!!
xx

Thank you both! I did just have my first wobble about 5 mins ago(which is why i have come on here asap haha! i put a crisp in my mouth without thinking but did spit it out in the bin! If i didnt have kids my cupboards would be bear in my house but i have crisps and snacks for lunch boxes, we are all fruit addicts and the pineapple i chopped up for them tonight was a killer and cooking toad in the hole with veg was torture but i did it :) and lived to tell the tale!! Would be so much easier if they didnt need feeding but think childline would have something to say about that haha going to pop on the scales in the morning cause i feel i need some motivation to stick with it! Im not hungry and dont feel rough at all just breaking the habit i guess!! Hope your all doing well too!! xxxxxx

PLEASE remember absolutely NO food talk in the 100% forum

Thread moved due to food references

Back