Day 3

skinnycookietobe

Hiya everyone,

Thankbu all for any replies you have given me on my various posts, much appreciated.

Day 3 today, I felt so ill last night and this morning but it eventually passed as I had to take my black Labrador out for a walk so it took my mind off things. About to go to work in busy hospital department for 9 hrs and I'm dreading it, hopefully I'll get through it.

Looking forward to tomorrow as its day 4 so hopefully I'll feel much better.

Good luck! :)

I started CD on Wed with my sister so this is day 4 for me! Personally this has been the hardest day so far; I had an awful headache last night and have felt starving all day. But my sister she struggled with day 3 the most so hopefully like her you are through the worst of it! x

Hope your shifts gone okay... (Well not too horrid) for you! You must be done soon in a couple of hours by now? Hopefully day 4 will be amazing for you! The more carbs/ sugar your body has to withdraw from the longer you'll feel rubbish which is why it's so important to drink, drink, drink to help it along! Have the headaches eased off yet?

Ok nightmare shift at work. Why do I work for HHS?? Diet wise I've done really well headaches have been there but only slightly and they were bearable I was that busy that I didn't have all my sachets and I wasn't hungry until I got home so had a quich soup. Role on tomorrow, I think I'm getting this diet :)
xx

Back