Day 3

emma hall

Well I first done lipotrim 3 years ago (16 stone) and got to day five!!! Worst dive days ever!!!! And gave up:( this did make me join Ww and I lost 50lbs however I have put 23lbs ov that back on :(( so here I am again as I sooooo want to get to my goal weight!! Something I have never ever done before in my 15 years ov dieting lol! In now on day 3, sometimes I feel ok last night was really hard!! Hopefully I can do it this time round!! Support needed :)))

Emma x

Hi Emma
I'm on day 3 also and it's been the worst so far............However I've done Lipotrim before and succeeded 5 years ago so I know it works and I can tell you that it does get better. So even though I am asking myself why I am putting myself through this right now, I know that I won't give in because the result of the first weigh in will spur me on to keep going. Just keep telling yourself you can do this, stay positive and remember why you want to loss the weight. One day at a time and get your first weighin under your belt and you'll be fine ;).xx

It will!! Just hang in there.xx

Hi Emma :)

Welcome to the forum! Really good luck for your first week and weigh-in. It sometimes feels like there's a long way ahead of you, but when I look back I can't believe how fast it's gone! You'll be at your goal weight in no time.

Hi Emma,

I'm now on day 9. I can't say I'm not missing food but the starving feeling, the fussy head, etc has all gone and I'm feeling really good. It was probably day 6 when i started to feel more normal so hang in there on the first week. It does get so much easier if you can just stick it out. I have got an awful lot more weight to lose than you and a couple of times I've felt abit down thinking about how long I will have to do this. But then I think about the alternative and for me there isn't any. Next summer will be fantastic and I'm so looking forward to it! I'll look forward to following your weightloss story. Good luck!

Busy Mum

Thank you busy mum!! I'm finding I'm having cravings but they only last so long then I'm ok!! I am really going to give it my all! :)

week 1 - weight in Thursday

welcome Emma, I'm now on day 6 and feeling fine, not had any symptoms or cravings. I think the forum provides lots of support and encouragement and when u see people's weight losses it makes it more real and makes me
more determined. look forward to reading your journey x :)

Back