Day 3

emma11020

Hi everyone

So I'm on day 3 of S&S and doing alright so far, though I'm no stranger to a vlcd. I did Lighterlife about 4 years ago and lost 7 stone which I've nearly put all on again , I'm so annoyed at myself :(. So I'm hoping to do the same with S&S and maybe this te keep it off x

Hi! Welcome & good luck with your journey :)

I was in the same boat, lost over 6 stone on CD and put most back on, could never stomach a restart more then a week, then I discovered S&S (wish I'd found it 2yrs ago lol) Its such an easy "diet" this is my 9th week now!

Enjoy the journey!!

How was your day 3? im on day 4, i found day 3 really hard but still managed to stick with it despite the headaches and watch my husband eating Chinese. but feel so much better this morning when i jumped on the scales to find i've already lost 5ib

Hi Emma, how are you finding it today?
I've been struggleing today - had a bar instead of a shake for breakfast - learned that it's a NO with my body! I cannot wait to order next weeks food and choose what i'm eating! I don't dislike many things but tomato chilli...blerg! The only thing keeping me going today is thinking of the scales on wednesday...
If you need a supportive slimming buddy i'm on day 4 100% 4 packs
My other half has been a little naff so far, having pizza & mc donalds for the past 2 nights and he's at the pub tonight! :)
Way to go on your previous loss! I'm sure you'll be able to do it again :)

I'm on day 4 too - I think I'm over the worst of it - I just had a similar experience with the macaroni cheese - it was gross - and i'm not normally a fussy one! Sorry you're OH is not being so supportive... you're doing so well to resist though!

I need to drink more... I think I'll start putting time limits on it... like finish the glass within the hr etc..

Keep going x

I'm on day 4 too - I think I'm over the worst of it - I just had a similar experience with the macaroni cheese - it was gross - and i'm not normally a fussy one! Sorry you're OH is not being so supportive... you're doing so well to resist though!

I need to drink more... I think I'll start putting time limits on it... like finish the glass within the hr etc..

Keep going x

I make sure I drink half a pint before each pack, that way I'm getting at least a liter, and then half a pint with the meal, it fills me up more and makes me eat slower!

Thats a really good idea, i've found i really dont like, cookies & cream, caramel & banana shakes so i have to have a mouthful & then water!! I've had to watch my oh eat loads today, im still 100% but i could chin him :) i know it'll be worth it & it's nice to vent on here!!

Thats a really good idea, i've found i really dont like, cookies & cream, caramel & banana shakes so i have to have a mouthful & then water!! I've had to watch my oh eat loads today, im still 100% but i could chin him :) i know it'll be worth it & it's nice to vent on here!!

I also can't stand cookies and cream but love banana. My OH is being really supportive, but it's still hard watching him eat!

Weird how people's tastes differ... The cookies & cream shake is my fave!! :D

xx

Weird how people's tastes differ... The cookies & cream shake is my fave!! :D

xx

I like the initial taste but find it has a soapy and salty after taste

I like the initial taste but find it has a soapy and salty after taste
Lol... Omg soapy & salty?! Haha... Well I never noticed either of those things! How funny... :)

xx

I think the cookies and cream tastes like raw cake batter (which i should love) but it was rather salty to me!
I made the chocolate crisp shake into a sort of gooey pudding today, which was bareable,
Oh well it all gets easier eh :)

I tried the cookies and cream for the first time today. I used a blender and thought it was lovely

Hamish's Mum said:
I tried the cookies and cream for the first time today. I used a blender and thought it was lovely

I tried it warm, blergh! Although today i tried the curry and it was amaaaazing! Wish i had ordered some more but my order today was already dispatched!

I have never tried any if the shakes warm not sure i would like it. I do like them all cold really quite refreshing

you will get to the point where you wont even be bothered what everyone else is eating. I was able to take kids out for meals and it didnt bother me at all, you will get there, keep at it.

I'm a lot less bothered now :) he's had all sorts this week and i've just sat and thought, well i'd rather lose this chub than taste something for 10 minutes, the only thing i kinda miss is garlic, im going to have to find out if it's allowed!
My IBS has pretty much gone, which is AMAZING, i've been in crippling pain for years after eating and now i'm fine! Viva VLCD!

I have good news for you- garlic is allowed! It has to be fresh garlic though as the prechopped or tubes usually contain citric acid.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I bloody love the stuff, and morrisons have an amazing new produce section with smoked garlic and lots of other random veggies! Some of the meals just need that lil extra something, im sure you all know what i mean :) x

Back