Day 3

caronbuffy

Hello everyone, Well here I am on day 3 and I feel awful. I have no energy at all and a really bad head. I wasnt like this last time. Maybe its my body telling me off putting the weight back on hehe. Hope everyone is doing ok xx:)

@caronbuffy, hi, sorry to hear your not feeling great today. I'm on day 2 and dispite having a slight headache I feel fine (apart from the hunger pangs obviously lol) stick at it girl.....it will be worth it in the long run
Louise x x

Hello Caron. I had a few headaches on my first week. Make sure you're drinking enough water and take a couple of paracetamols. Lipotrim is harder to do a second time round because your body is fighting against it, hang in there you know you can get through it.

Thank you all. Been sleeping a lot today so trying to catch up on water intake. Git one more shake to have. Just feel like if you stick a pin in me I will spout water lol

Ha ha....I know that feeling.....so glad the toilet is only 3 steps away from my bed lol. Early night for me ready for what day 3 has to throw at me.

Hi all, my day 3 too, so motivated n am glad to start it with you guyz, cant wait for day 7 to see the reasults......we can do it :)

@ifey, how's today been for you? Hope all is going well.
Louise x x

Hi louise, day 4 oh la la geting close to monday, i felt dizzy n less energy today.....hunger at times too but am so motivated to keep going....i wonder if ppl still feel hungry @ ketosis? Xx

@danniijade, keep it up girl! It gets easier! X x

@louise thanks! the support on here means so much, i had to get through two temptations of takeaways yesterday! but i've lost 5lbs (probably water weight but still) in 2 days! so happy!!!! hope you are doing well today x

@daniijade, actually feeling good today, just sat watching my son eat his breakfast (he's so lazy he's just got up lol), and its not even bothering me! That's got to be progress. 5lbs is fantastic......well done! Even if it is water weight it's all a step in the right direction! Keep up the good work, it will all be worth it! I plan on keeping myself busy today by cleaning out the kitchen cupboards and taking down the Xmas tree, next Xmas I will be thin! X x

Hi louise, day 4 jst draged for me, i was hungry but today is day 5....i didnt feel hungry jst craving for food, jst need to say to my self i have had my meal weather its solid food or shake ....and its working somehow .....wat day are u doin? We will do well if we stick to it :D

@ifey, day 5 for me too, not feeling too bad today, keeping busy by cleaning out the kitchen cupboards lol, may even do the windows......or not ha ha. It works, just takes some willpower but YES we can do it.....and will x x

Louise being busy and active is the key ...u are right, thats wat i did today and waved goodbye to a gr8 day 5.. i hope for good results on monday and hope the same for u dear...bring it on sunday!!

Tomorow is my weighing day. I stayed 100% with the diet i am hoping for good results yaaaaay. Feels like a longgggg week. Wish me luck and Good luck to everyone here

Tomorow is my weighing day. I stayed 100% with the diet i am hoping for good results yaaaaay. Feels like a longgggg week. Wish me luck and Good luck to everyone here

Good luck Ifey!

Today is my day 3...but I have started my period and boy do I want chocolate! Grrrr! I WILL NOT give in....!!!
Lost 7lb in 2 days so I will not give in!
Hang in there everyone!:)

Back