Step 1 Sole Source Day 3

nikkixcx

So I'm up to day 3 of SS so far so good, just about to have my 1st shake, think I'm almost in ketosis, will do a test tomorrow morning to make sure, weighed myself this morning as I couldn't resist and 4lbs off already! Yey!!! Still having hunger pangs :( will these pass???

Well done on the weight loss! Today is my second day and I've just had my first shake. Are you drinking plenty of water? Sometimes I feel like hunger is in the mind, what do you think?

Yes drinking plenty of water, never done a diet like this before as I love food too much but I'm determined with this, my hunger pangs seem to come an hour or so before I'm due my shake!

:) me too I have done the Dukan diet before, but never one with no actual food.
I am no hungry but my stomach is making the craziest of noises right now

I'm on day 2 n feel great! Not felt hungry all day which is really strange cos last night I wanted to kill someone lol :) keep going girls x

I've just restarted after a break -so I'm on day 3 too. Starting to get the headaches and feeling snappy so I guess I'm going to be in ketosis sooner rather than later! Glad it's the weekend now, so I can veg on these next two days to get through to the other side! Haha! I really need to up the water intake!

I hate the whole water thing, I find my self going the toilet from 5pm every 10mins, will my body get used to water intake and eventually stop me from going?

I hate the whole water thing, I find my self going the toilet from 5pm every 10mins, will my body get used to water intake and eventually stop me from going?

Going to the toilet is a good sign Hun it's flushing everything out which brings you closer to ketosis (then its plain sailing) stick with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Found my bladder eventually gets used to the amount of water! Had a few close calls when at work like lol! X

Found my bladder eventually gets used to the amount of water! Had a few close calls when at work like lol! X

Hehe I pee alot on this diet lol to the extend need a commode or potty in my car hahah :)x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine haven't yet but I very much imagine they will, just as the majority of us stretched our stomachs to have more food, they will shrink and get use to having the food we are on now =] everytime the pain comes to mind try and dull it out with what you have lost =]

Back