Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    So I am told i am supposed to be in ketosis roughly now.
    My sister fattynomores_sister was in ketosis yesterday (day 2) :mad: I am still hungry and am just willing this ketosis lark to kick in.

we dont get weighed in until a week on friday as our counciller is on holiday but i weighed myself on my scales when we got back from her house and i was Exactly the same on my scales as I was on hers so sis is coming over tues for a mid week weigh in and then over on Friday for a quick weekly weigh in.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    It takes some people longer to reach ketosis and some fall out of it really quickly too. Try not to keep looking at the scales at the moment. Drink lots of water and the weight will soon start to go. Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.