Day 3

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Well I survived yesterday, and I thought today would be tougher, but I woke up wasn't hungry had no headache. Actually went and tidied my 13yr old daughters room. phew that was a task lol but she will be pleased..

I have now sent hubby and kids out for their sunday Lunch. I felt that it would be too much temptation to cook my fav sunday roast.

Just want to say a big thank you to all of you as this forum has got me through it knowing it is normal to feel this way for the first wk, and all your support is really keeping me going. cant wait for my weigh in as I weighed myself this morning (i know I shouldn't, but couldn't resist lol) and I lost 6lbs already :talk017: ,
so really looking forward now....

well done honey - both for your loss so far and for going into a 13 year olds room! Keeo up the good work :)

hey Michelle that was a great idea sending the family out for their sunday roast! My OH goes to his folks every Sunday for their roast and I told them I couldnt go because I was on a diet but they still want to see me and If i go I know I would be tempted to eat :(

Well done on surviving... so far so good keep it up!!

Well done michelle...but a bit of a heads up day 5 also caught me i felt like poo and spent the whole day in bed nearly....just be aware ..just in case ... 6lbs already is fab...nealry 1/2 stone woo hoo

Hi,

I am on day 3 also and i was prepared for a bad day but I feel totally fine... In fact I cant believe how easy I am finding it so far. I thought it would be a lot harder, I just want to shift this chunk asap! lol

I dont have batteries in my scales so havent weighed myself, but i am really looking forward to my proper weigh in... I am hope I have lost about half a stone + weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! lol

xxx

Well done, the first few days are the worse. It's nice to know that your fat is now melting!!!! Can't remember where I read that but it keeps me going whenever I feel tempted!

Back